Hello Everybody

Telling the stories that you will read in One Heck of a Roadtrip, has been my cousin's and my dream for a long time. We came up with this idea because we always have crazy stuff happen to us when ever we are together. Whether it is getting lost in a familar area, witnessing weird events, having the oddest mishaps, or even our I love Lucy type of obsession with meeting our favorite celebrities. Hope you have as much fun reading these stories as we have telling them. Enjoy!!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Begining

When I was 4 years old I was the flower girl in my cousin's wedding. Yes that is the same cousin that has created this site with me. She was 21 years old when she got married and I doubt she ever in her wildest dreams thought that someday she would be best friends with the little bowled haired girl sucking her thumb, but it happened. The years after her wedding I seldom saw Lisa, since I lived in New Hampshire at the time and she lived in Rhode Island. Ten years later though when I moved back to Rhode Island I would go over her house to visit and play games and before either of us knew it we were best friends. And from then on it was like watch out world here comes Megan and Lisa. And that is where our one heck of a roadtrip began.

No comments: